Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Weird Opera Assembly at School

This is probably the most random post I  have done so far. I heard that we are going to have an assembly, and it turned out to be this small opera company that came to our school. I don't really know their name but they were really good. I just thought that it was a weird thing to have kids watch,, but maybe they did it for free or something. It was so hot that day that the kids couldn't sit still for very long and lost interest pretty fast. I enjoyed it though, plus we got a break from class!

The first set they did was a traditional Korean love story and they sang  in Korean which was pretty cool. Then they did some famous Italian songs, but I don't know anything about opera so I don't know the names. I took some really bad short videos. I have to say they all did pretty well cause it was really hot up there and they all had to sit for an hour. 

1 comment:

  1. This is amazing! Though it was more fun to watch the kids than the performers!

    ReplyDelete