Friday, September 23, 2011

English Plus Camp

After I got back from my vacation, I did another Summer camp. This one was called English plus camp, and was for the lower level students in 5th and 6th Grade.  It was a two week camp, but Jenny and I only had four or five boys most of the time. It was actually really fun to teach them and see them actually participating in the class. Usually they are quiet because they are to far behind. But this camp gave them the change to learn at there own level, and be with boys who were at an equal level. We worked a lot on at the alphabet and reading. 

I also did a lot of games. Here they had to find the differences between who, what, when, where, and why. 

Then we ran out of things to do so I made animal balloons with them. They didn't like the squeaky sound, and were afraid to tie the balloons themselves because they didn't want them to pop. 

No comments:

Post a Comment