Friday, October 28, 2011

Gyeongju Worl Culture Expo

October 7th we had a school trip to the Gyeongju World Culture Expo. Since Ally and I don't have our own class, we were designated to help watch the 1st graders! 

It was one of the last days of the festival so many schools were there that day. It was crazy! Kids everywhere. 

Here is one of my first graders. I am sure you recognize him from other posts haha. 

Kara the Shilla Queen. 

Rock, paper, scissors...or in Korean  kawi, bawi, bo! 

3-D movie time! 

Gyeongju tower. 

The school leader's mom made a huge box of kimbap for the teachers lunch. 

I guess this guy needed more coffee haha. He was knocked out and all the kids kept running over and trying to touch him. He slept though a lot of screaming. 

More of my smiley first grade kids. 

And Lee Hak Joo....

He will be the president of Korea someday lol. 

No comments:

Post a Comment