Wednesday, October 19, 2011

My After School Classes

Look at these crazy guys! This is one of my after school classes composed of first and second graders. We had to take some pictures to decorate the school for parents day so I thought I would just post some on here for fun. We have been learning the B.I.N.G.O. song. Now I am trying to teach them Old MacDonald but they keep singing bingo because the rhythm is so close. 


They don't like their picture taken haha. 

We always play an alphabet game at the end of class. If they can get 10 letters correct then they can go home. 

Everyone show me your letters!


Wow he's scary...

None of these kids have any teeth!

Can you believe that I actually got them ti sit down and work quietly? 


Thumbs up! 

I made them animal balloons at the end of class. 


He was laughing because his dog had a long tail. 

Kim Tae Oo the pirate 

Making balloons took to long so my second after school class helped me out. 

Kim Tae Won wanted a dog. This is one of the first times I've seen him smile! 

I tried to teach the older kids how to make balloon animals, but then one of them popped and they wanted me to finish the rest haha. 

I make them do work too...


But mostly we like to play games. I don't think this was a Jenga game, but it is now! 


They stayed an extra 10 minutes because they wanted to play, ut then I wanted to go so I pushed it over and they got mad at me haha. 

Here is me teaching the sixth graders. They have been really quiet lately so they are not that fun to teach. 

They are using the dictionary to translate words.



No comments:

Post a Comment