Friday, October 28, 2011

Saturday in Daegu

A couple Saturdays ago, Jenny and I went to Daegu to do some shopping, check out a coffee expo, and go to my new favorite place in Korea, Costco! First we went out to lunch at a really busy western restaurant. We had to wait like 30 mins so we went shopping and came back.  

Downtown Daegu. 

After lunch we went to the coffee expo. There was only a hour left by the time we got there.  I was hoping to buy some good coffee, but it was $7 for a tiny bag, so I think I will just stick it out and drink my nasty instant coffee for a couple more months.  Here is Jenny taking pictures of all the cakes. 

Dutch Coffee

The first two characters say coffee, or "coppee" in Korean. They don't have an  /f/ sound. 

Jenny checking out the coffee berries. 

Some Korean coffee enthusiasts.  

No comments:

Post a Comment