Friday, November 4, 2011

Frisbee At the Beach

Our big Frisbee weekednd was in Busan two weeks ago. We had to play six games , 3 Sat and 3 Sun. Saturday it was raining all day so we were very wet. It wasn't so bad when we were playing because we were running around and keeping warm. We were soaking wet all day. Saturday was a much better day to play at the beach. It was really nice out. Here is our team doing our cheer..."Gumi Bears, Gumi Bears, Gumi Gumi Bears....YEEEESSSSSS Gumi!" Haha Yes Gumi is the slogan for our city and we always make fun of it. 

Nice and sunny on the sidelines. 

ME! and my funny braced ankle. I can't run haha. I am too out of shape. We were on defense, but me and this girl were talking and not paying much attention. 

I found all these pictures on the Frisbee Facebook page. I never took any of my own because I was always too busy. 

This is Brian. He is from Canada. 

Laz our team captian form Texas . 

Some Frisbee action! 

Arno is from South Africa. 

Paul is form London.

And this is his girlfriend Ali. She is my Sauna buddy! 

Alex is from Maryland. 


And we all know Erik. 

A nice sunset on the beach after a long weekend of Frisbee. 
So we won all of our games, and now we are in second place. Next weekend is the final game. We will have to play really hard if we want to get first place because all of the teams are really really good. None of us knows how we did so well. Haha beginners luck I guess. Anyway it was a blast and I will be sad when the league is over. So stay tuned for more Frisbee news.....

No comments:

Post a Comment