Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Thanksgiving Party

Thanks everyone for all your Thanksgiving wishes! I wish I could have been there to celebrate with you this year! Erik and I didn't so much for Thanksgiving. We went out for Korean barbeque, but honestly I didn't even realize that it was Thanksgiving haha. We celebrated Tuesday at school with a party for the kids who try hard in class. Ally ordered some chicken leg snack things (??? I don't any other way to describe them) You can see them all piled on the couch. 

And even more! She had the great idea to wrap them all up in tin foil to make a life size turkey!

Here is the sculptor at work.

And here we are admiring her work! It was a pretty awesome turkey!

























Doesn't it look delicious?
First I did a power point about Thanksgiving then, we made turkey Frisbees!

CUTE!


Here we are playing in the back of the classroom.

After playing I brought out the turkey. I think I was more excited than the kids hehe. They were trying to smell it because they thought it was real at first. Then they were disappointed when they realized there was no turkey.

Say Kimchi!

After I carved the turkey everyone got to enjoy the chicken leg snacks inside.


This girl took a whole leg for herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment