Saturday, November 26, 2011

Winter is Coming!

 
It's the end of November and it has decided to finally stay cold. No snow though so I am happy about that. Saturday Erik and I took a trip to Seoul to go to the big Kyobo book store. Erik wanted to find some French books, and I just wanted to get out of Gumi. This is the line up the escalator as we were getting off the train at Seoul station.






Didn't see much in Seoul that I wanted to take a picture of this time. I had to be a tourist for a minute though,  and made Erik take my picture in Front of King Sejeong the Great. We kinda have a joke about him, so I was really excited to see this huge statue of him in the plaza outside the metro.

But I made him take another one because he didn't get Gyeongbokgung (the royal palace) in the background. He is not a very good tourist....hehe            











No comments:

Post a Comment