Friday, March 18, 2011

Dinner at Mi Sung's

Friday night Mi Sung (a teacher at my school) invited me to dinner at her house. She has a certificate it Korean cooking that took about a year to get. She is in my English for teachers class after school. I got to meet her three kids. They are a sweet family, and she is so kind.


She made bulgogi (beef, green onions and more yummy stuff) chap chae, as well as some rice and banchan (side dishes) They were amazed at my chopstick skills lol. They told me that I must be Korean haha. I said I am a Koren at heart! It was such a good dinner and now I don't need to eat for the rest of the weekend!

1 comment:

  1. You and Erik have trained well the past year! Haha, did you tell her about your attempt at kimchi!?!?! I do miss your cooking...

    ReplyDelete