Friday, March 4, 2011

Korea So Far

       This is me as the the grandmother character in a traditional Korean Mask

Here is Erik as the old man

This is BiBimBop......yeah thats a raw egg!
                                
Me by some kimchi jars


There's me!

A new house built in the traditional style


This is a shrine of the First King of the Joeson Dynasty

Epik group

Nambu is a traditional Korean market in Jeonju


Seafood mmmm...

Look at all that yummy garlic

Our first glimpse at Gumi

Look at that handsome guy

One of the streets in downtown Gumi

Some of the city



Me laughing at Erik

The sun finally came out!

Kara being goofy

Downtown Gumi at night

My school is in the building on the left

Some of my students....more of them to come =D

4 comments:

  1. Hey these are some Great Pic's. Looks like fun! Take A lot more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cool blog- Kara the city and countryside look awesome and the two of you look great yourselves. Thanks for the update. Will write more soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE IT!!!! All of the peace signs make me miss my "island stlye!!" When can I come visit!?!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete