Thursday, March 17, 2011

My Awesome Students and Icecream

Some of my third grade girls. They are super cute!! =D

They really love getting their picture taken.

They like to come bug me when I'm doing lesson plans. They only know a little English so they say "Hello, how are you? Nice to meet you TOO" We learned how to say nice to meet you too, but they can't figure out when you say "nice to meet you" and "nice to meet you too" lol

This is the fourth grade class playing a game. They are really bright and also a bunch of characters.

Especially this guy! He is really funny. One day he was trying to open glue, but the cover was stuck. He eventually got the cover off and I told him "Oh wow! Your strong." Now every time I see him he has to show off his muscles to me.

These are some fifth grade girls. They like to stand around me, but are never sure what to say lol.

More 5th graders.

Some shy students.

Can you see me hiding?

These are my naughty 5th grade boys. They were all hiding from the camera because I was giving them a hard time.

Here are some more third graders. I teach them by myself after school. They are off the wall but so cute! They are all very eager to learn English, but sometimes we have a hard time because they want to communicate with me, but my Korean is worse than their English so no one is ever on the same page haha.



These two were copying me and taking pictures with their camera phones. They leave their phones in a basket in the teachers office all day, but because it is an after school class they get them back. They like to text a lot so I am always snatching phones.
We have some nice pop up books at school so the students like to look at them. They can't read them though.

"Hello Ms Kara!" These guys came to say hello to me at the bus stop on their way home from taekwondo.

Bet you were wondering about the ice cream?? another wonderful thing about Korean heated floors is that if your ice cream is hard you can just leave it on the floor for a couple mins and it is good to go!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You have so many students! They look so cute, some probably deceivingly so! What a fun age group though!

    ReplyDelete